The Miami Heat will again be with 8 players, while the Sixers are getting some more help.
The Miami Heat nearly pulled off a great win on Tuesday night against the Sixers, but the 45 points from Joel Embiid were too much for the Heat to handle. Now, they will get another chance with their 8-man lineup.
Ravaged by the NBA health protocol, the Heat barely have enough players to play this game. And for the Sixers, they are getting some help back, namely Tobias Harris who returns from his own protocol time away.
The Heat will need great efforts again from their available players and hope the defensive game plan against Embiid works a little better. Miami has their work cut out for them, it expect them to play hard.
ODDS: FiveThirtyEight gives the Heat only a 16% chance to win the game.
HEAT VS 76ERS: THURSDAY, JANUARY 14 AT 7:00 PM.
- Jimmy Butler, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Bam Adebayo, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Goran Dragic, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Udonis Haslem, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Moe Harkless, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Avery Bradley, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Kendrick Nunn, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- KZ Okpala, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Meyers Leonard, Doubtful
- Matisse Thybulle: Probable
- Vincent Poirier, OUT-HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Shake Milton, Probable
- Tobias Harris: Probable
- Seth Curry, OUT-COVID-19
- Terrance Ferguson, Probable
- Furkan Korkmaz, OUT
TV: FOX SPORTS SUN
RADIO: The Ticket 790AM & The HEAT Radio Network (Mike Inglis, Ruth Riley Hunter)
SPANISH RADIO: WAQI 710AM & The HEAT Spanish Radio Network (José Pañeda, Joe Pujala)
Come back to Hot Hot Hoops at game time to join our GameThread and chat about the game live with other Heat fans!