The Miami Heat will be severely short-handed as they visit the Sixers on Tuesday night.
We aren’t really sure what to expect from the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. Two teams decimated by COVID-19 contact tracing, the Heat and Sixers…we think will play on Tuesday night. Miami has some work to do to field a team of 8 players. You can see the injury report below.
The Sixers have lost three straight games, and are on the other side of a back-to-back as they lost in Atlanta last night. That further complicates their desire to win this game. The Heat will be without major pieces and yet they could have a chance to win.
The major piece will be what the Heat do with Joel Embiid if he plays. Embiid is always a problem and Miami may not have enough bodies to guard him as he is elite at drawing fouls.
Tune in to see Max Strus get some shots up.
ODDS: FiveThirtyEight gives the Heat only a 17% chance to win the game.
HEAT VS CELTICS: TUESDAY, JANUARY 12 AT 7:00 PM.
- Jimmy Butler, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Bam Adebayo, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Goran Dragic, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Udonis Haslem, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Moe Harkless, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Avery Bradley, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Kendrick Nunn, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- KZ Okpala, OUT-HEALTHY & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Kelly Olynyk, Questionable
- Meyers Leonard, Questionable
- Gabe Vincent, Probable
- Matisse Thybulle, OUT-HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Vincent Poirier, OUT-HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Shake Milton, OUT-HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Seth Curry, OUT-COVID-19
- Ben Simmons, OUT
- Terrance Ferguson, OUT
- Furkan Korkmaz, OUT
- Tobias Harris, OUT, OUT-HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
TV: FOX SPORTS SUN
RADIO: The Ticket 790AM & The HEAT Radio Network (Mike Inglis, Ruth Riley Hunter)
SPANISH RADIO: WAQI 710AM & The HEAT Spanish Radio Network (José Pañeda, Joe Pujala)
Come back to Hot Hot Hoops at game time to join our GameThread and chat about the game live with other Heat fans!