The 2021 season comes to a close with 3 final games at LoanDepot Park.
The Miami Marlins wrap up the 2021 season with a weekend series against the Philadelphia Phillies. Their loss last night officially ended the Phillies’ postseason hopes, clearing the way for the Braves to win the division. Fish fans have three more chances to catch a game at LoanDepot Park, so take advantage while you still can!
This series preview will give you all the details:
- Schedule, Watch, Listen
- Probable Pitchers
- Recent Lineups
- What To Watch For
Schedule, Watch, Listen
Friday, October 1 at 7:10 pm
Saturday, October 2 at 6:10 pm
Sunday, October 3 at 3:10 pm
- TV broadcast for all 3 games: Bally Sports Florida
- Radio broadcast for all 3 games: 940 AM WINZ, WAQI 710
- Suárez: 1.45 ERA, 1.000 WHIP, 25.1 K%, 31.3 HardHit% in 99.0 IP
- Alcantara: 3.09 ERA, 1.071 WHIP, 24.0 K%, 39.1 HardHit% in 200.2 IP
Saturday: PHI TBA vs. LHP Jesús Luzardo
- TBA: Will update when announced
- Luzardo: 6.90 ERA, 1.644 WHIP, 20.9 K%, 39.0 HardHit% in 90.0 IP
- Wheeler: 2.78 ERA, 1.008 WHIP, 29.1 K%, 28.6 HardHit% in 213.1 IP
- López: 3.03 ERA, 1.089 WHIP, 27.1 K%, 32.8 HardHit% in 101.0 IP
What to watch for this weekend:
There hasn’t been much to cheer about and even moral victories seem futile now, but I know I’ll miss the frustrating Fish once the season is over. Soak up all the baseball you can this weekend. It’s a long, dark offseason.