Aram Leighton of Locked On Marlins joins Ely to exchange bold predictions for this upcoming season.
Go bold or go home! With only two weeks until Marlins Opening Day, Ely Sussman and special guest Aram Leighton (Locked On Marlins & Locked On MLB Prospects podcast host) combine to reveal 10 Fish predictions for the 2021 season. Hear why they’re both so high on Pablo López, how a spring training sensation can carry his momentum into regular season competition and which prospects they expect to thrive in the minors.
Enjoy Episode 96!
Fish Stripes is thrilled to introduce SimBull as our new podcast sponsor. SimBull is the stock market for sports where you can trade MLB, NFL and NBA teams like stocks and earn cash payouts when they win. Use your sports knowledge to buy low, sell high, and make money. Join the 2,000+ early adopters and create your free account.
When making your first SimBull deposit, enter the promo code fishstripes to receive a $10 bonus.
Aram’s Bold Predictions
- Trevor Rogers finishes top three in NL Rookie of the Year voting
- Corey Dickerson earns NL All-Star selection
- Pablo López ranks top five in NL earned run average
- Marlins pitching staff ranks top three in NL team earned run average
- Griffin Conine wins Marlins Minor League Player of the Year
Ely’s Bold Predictions
- Kameron Misner wins Marlins Minor League Player of the Year
- Anthony Bender leads Marlins in saves
- Pablo López receives NL Cy Young award votes
- Jazz Chisholm Jr. hits 20+ home runs
- Marlins defense ranks No. 1 in Major League Baseball
Let’s see yours in the comments!
Fish Stripes is ranked by Feedspot as the world’s No. 2 Miami Marlins podcast (trailing only the pod that’s produced by the franchise itself). Our programs include The Offishial Show, Marlins Barbecue, Earning Their Stripes and Big Hall Talk. All new episodes are posted to FishStripes.com/podcasts. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Podbean, Megaphone or wherever you normally get your pods from.