Spencer Knight will make his NHL debut tonight
Panthers (29-12-5 63P) vs Blue Jackets (15-23-9 39P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports SUN, Bally Sports Ohio
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #CBJ, #CBJvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: The Cannon
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 8 of 8 (6-0-1)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 4, CBJ 2 – (Recap) – 4/19/2021
- NEXT MEETING: That’s all, folks!
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight vs Korpisalo (9-12-7 .896/ 3.21 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Columbus
This will be the eighth meeting between these two teams this season and the second half of a back-to-back. The Florida Panthers have dominated the season series thus far. After Monday night’s game they are 6-1 against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Panthers are currently sitting in second place in the Central Division, and for a good reason. They are an offensive powerhouse this season. The Panthers are all around a more solid team than the Blue Jackets, and I think that will carry them to victory on Tuesday night.
The Blue Jackets are amidst a very poor stretch of hockey. Heading into this one they are just 2-13 in their last 15 games. Their downfall for the past number of years has been their inability to score goals. The Panthers should continue their dominance of the Blue Jackets.
Full preview at Pickswise
- CAROLINA (29-10-5 63P) at TAMPA BAY (30-13-2 62P) 7 p.m.
- DETROIT (16-24-7 39P) at DALLAS (18-14-12 48P) 8:30 p.m.
Idle: NSH (51P), CHI (47P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets