Cats open final homestand of the regular season
- WHEN: 7 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Southwest+
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #GoStars, #DALvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Defending Big D
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 8 of 8 (5-2-0)
- LAST MEETING: FLA 3, @DAL 2 (OT) – (Recap) – 4/13/2021
- NEXT MEETING: Playoffs or 2021-22 season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (3-0-0 .943 / 1.67 0SO) vs Khudobin (11-10-7 .910 / 2.39 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Dallas
The Dallas Stars will travel to BB&T Center on Monday night for a late-season Discover Central showdown against the Florida Panthers.
Dallas comes in riding a three-game skid. The Stars have fallen three points back of the Nashville Predators in the chase for the final spot in the division after going 21-17-13 with 55 points in 51 games. Meanwhile, the Panthers have won three in a row and have notched points in 10 of their last 11 games. Florida comes in with 73 points and a 34-14-5 overall record in 53 games, good for second place in the Discover Central. With just three games remaining on the regular-season schedule, the Panthers will likely need to win out to eclipse the Carolina Hurricanes (75 points, 51 games) for the top spot in the division race.
Can the Panthers stay hot at home against the struggling Stars on Monday night?
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
- CHICAGO (22-23-6 50P) at CAROLINA (34-10-7 75P) 7 p.m.
- NASHVILLE (28-22-2 58P) at COLUMBUS (16-25-11 43P) 7 p.m.
Idle TBL (73P), DET (45P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets